Oil accumulation, production characteristics, and targets for additional recovery in major oil reservoirs of Texas
Publisher: Bureau of Economic Geology, University of Texas at Austin in Austin, Tex
Written in English
- Petroleum -- Geology -- Texas.,
- Secondary recovery of oil -- Texas.
Bibliography: p. 29.
|Statement||by Noel Tyler ... [et al.] ; assisted by W.A. Ambrose, J.S. Posey, and M.T. Woodward III.|
|Series||Geological circular ;, 84-2, Geological circular (University of Texas at Austin. Bureau of Economic Geology) ;, 84-2.|
|Contributions||Tyler, Noel., University of Texas at Austin. Bureau of Economic Geology.|
|LC Classifications||TN24.T4 T38 no. 84-2, TN872.T4 T38 no. 84-2|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||iv, 31 p. :|
|Number of Pages||31|
|LC Control Number||85621566|
- Land law
- Probiotics Uk
- Utilitarian Jurisprudence in America
- Moonrakers in my family
- Renal physiology
- From new federalism to devolution
- Afghan favorites
- Too late for the funeral
- Stop press
- Hearing on the proposed revision to the armed services exchange regulations before the Panel on Nonappropriated Fund Activities of the Investigations Subcommittee of the Committee on Armed Services, House of Representatives, Ninety-sixth Congress, first session, May 31, 1979.
- Chisholms all-round route and panoramic guide of the St. Lawrence, Hudson River, Saratoga, Trenton Falls, Niagara ... and western tourists guide to the famous summer resports of the great far west, embracing Detroit, Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul, Minneapolis, &c.
- IT at board level
- Modern Ferrite Technology
- The Virginia Experience! for 3rd Graders Teacher Resource (The Virginia Experience)
- history of Diseworth C. of E. Primary School
- Sedimentation and mineral deposits in the southwestern Pacific Ocean
- Motor Fuels
- Paradise Lost and the seventeenth century reader.
- Cockroaches in the basement